The Commando Smock II is an all-season, multi-pocket jacket and offers excellent storage options and functionality. The large hood if required can be quickly removed and is lined with DUPONT TASLAN ripstop nylon. The upper material is impregnated Dupont Teflon and therefore water-repellent. The front and side pockets all have drainage eyelets. The upper arm Velcro patches can be covered with the included matching fabric patches. The shoulders are reinforced in the front with a double layer of material.
The Commando Smock offers the following:
- Detachable and adjustable wired hood with DUPONT TASLAN Ripstop-Nylon lining.
- Storm collar.
- 2-way front zipper with storm flap.
- 2 large bellowed chest pockets.
- 2 zippered napoleon pockets.
- 2 zip pockets on the inside.
- 2 buttoned bellowed cargo pouches.
- 2 lower zippered pouches.
- 2 buttoned side pouches with zip-opening.
- Large zippered pocket on the back with side zip access.
- 1 zippered access to the inside.
- Large zippered arm ventilation.
- Large divided mesh pouch on the rear inside.
- 2 divided arm pockets with Velcro patch covers.
- Cordura elbows with removable foam pads.
- Adjustable Velcro cuffs.
- 2 Velcro name tabs.
- 1 Velcro rank tab.
- Delivered with Velcro nationality marking.
Material: 50% Polyester/ 50% Cotton ripstop
Weight: approx.1.800 g